Monday, October 4, 2010

What a day...

Fans everywhere.  So many nationalities. So much enthusiasm mixed with a healthy dose of national pride.  It's very late and I'm falling asleep.

I do know that drinking single malt Kentucky Whiskey at 10:a.m. (brewed by Alltech owner Pierce Lyons) may have been a strategical error on my part.  Let's just say I've been moving a little slowly ever since. But I took some great images, met some wonderfully enthusiastic folks, and generally had a great time.

My philosophy about eventing has always been pretty simple:  if you're still in the saddle on sunday afternoon, it's been a pretty good weekend. The Brits and Germans, Kiwis, and Canuks have had a pretty good weekend!

I have some wonderful images to share. Lots of color, flags, folks having a great time as they cheered and celebrated their teams to victory. But be sure to check back tomorrow for a look at some great images (and fun ones too) of the 2010 World Equestrian Games.

If I took your picture today, please stop back tomorrow.  I'll have them posted then...

Just who is watching whom?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk on...